Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Eligibility for Admission : Any candidate who has passed B Com or BBA (earlier BBS) Degree of University of Calicut or B Com, BBA or BBM or BBs degree of any other University or Institute in any state recognized by UGC or AICTE and approved by University of Calicut with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade is eligible for admission. OBC and SC/ST Students are eligible for relaxation as per University rules.
- Application for admission must be sought in the prescribed form made available in the college office. Registration of an application does not guarantee admission. The registration number has to be quoted in all future references.
- The duly filled Application Form has to be sent to the Principal. The entries shall be carefully made without leaving any room for doubt. if necessary, additional details may be given in a separate sheet.
- It is the duty of the applicant to check the allotment list and the date of admission.
- If an application is favorably considered, intimation will be given to the applicant announcing the date for the interview. All selections are provisional and are subject to confirmation, after the personal interview with the Principal and scrutiny of certificates.
- Admission to the college is made in accordance with the directives of the University. However, the right to deny an admission to the college rests with the Principal and the Management.
- Any candidate, who is found to have secured admission by false representation, will be sent away forthwith and she / he shall forfeit whatever fees she /he has remitted.
- At the time of interview the applicant should produce the following documents in original.
I. CAP Reg. Form/admit card in case of allotment
II. SSLC certificate / mark book
III. Mark list and pass certificates
IV. Transfer certificate from college last attended
V. Course and conduct certificates
VI. Two passport and two stamp size photos
VII. Two copies of the SSLC, HSC and Degree certificates
- Immediately after the interview, the candidate, if selected, will be enrolled forthwith on payment of the fees and the submission of the certificates
- Students are advised to have with them sufficient number of attested copies of their documents before the original certificates are submitted to the office. Certificates will be given back only after the completion of the course and after paying all the dues.