Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com with CA)
Specialization: ComputerApplication, Tally
Eligibility for Admission : A pass in the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent, with at least one Commerce subject, is the eligibility for admission to the B.Com degree course. Candidates who have not taken Commerce subject for Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination, should get at least 45 per cent marks (in 6 subjects) in that examination to become eligible to seek admission to B.Com course. A concession of 5 per cent will be given to OBC/OEC candidates. The SC/ST candidates need to get only a pass.
Bachelor of Business administration (BBA)
Specialization: Human Resource Management
Eligibility for Admission : Any candidate who has passed the Higher Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with not less than 50 per cent marks is eligible for admission to the BBA degree course. A concession of 5 per cent will be given to OBC/OEC candidates. The SC/ST candidates need to get only a pass.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Eligibility for Admission : Candidates who have passed the HSE or an equivalent examination with Mathematics/Computer Science /Computer Application/Informatics Practices as one of the subjects are eligible for admission to the BCA course.
Bachelor of Arts (BA English)
Complimentary Courses : Mass Communication And Journalism
Eligibility for Admission : Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Kerala State Board of Higher Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission to the BA degree courses.
Bachelor of Arts (BA Sociology)
Complimentary Courses : English and Journalism
Eligibility for Admission : Candidates who have passed (Eligible for Higher Studies) the HSE of the Kerala State Board of Higher Secondary Examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
- Application for admission must be sought in the prescribed form made available in the college office. Registration of an application does not guarantee admission. The registration number has to be quoted in all future references.
- The duly filled Application Form has to be sent to the Principal. The entries shall be carefully made without leaving any room for doubt. if necessary, additional details may be given in a separate sheet.
- It is the duty of the applicant to check the allotment list and the date of admission.
- If an application is favourably considered, an intimation will be given to the applicant announcing the date for the interview. All selections are provisional and are subject to confirmation, after the personal interview with the Principal and scrutiny of certificates.
- Admission to the college is made in accordance with the directives of the University. However, the right to deny an admission to the college rests with the Principal and the Management.
- Any candidate, who is found to have secured admission by false representation, will be sent away forthwith and she / he shall forfeit whatever fees she /he has remitted.
- At the time of interview the applicant should produce the following documents in original.
I. CAP Reg. Form/admit card in case of allotment
II. SSLC certificate / mark book
III. Mark list and pass certificates
IV. Transfer certificate from school / college last attended
V. Course and conduct certificates
VI. Two passport and two stamp size photos
VII. Two copies of the SSLC and HSC certificates
- Immediately after the interview, the candidate, if selected, will be enrolled forthwith on payment of the fees and the submission of the certificates.
- Students are advised to have with them sufficient number of attested copies of their documents before the original certificates are submitted to the office. Certificates will be given back only after the completion of the course and after paying all the dues.